《孙悟空vs猪八戒》-校园小品剧本(英语版)(4)

来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)发布时间:2013-04-30

  八戒:对不起,娘子。对不起,娘子。

  Sorry, darling. I’m very sorry.

  小女子:看你这么辛苦,我也摔疼了,那就休息休息吧。

  You look so tired, and I feel sore. Let’s have a rest.

  八戒:太好了。 我们就休息一下吧!

  Have a rest? That’s a good idea. Let’s have a rest.

  八戒听了高兴地坐在下面休息,小女子仔细地打量他。

  小女子(撒娇地):夫君,你是哪里的神仙,我都还不知道,怎么能嫁给你呢?你可要告诉我。

  Honey, how can I marry you? I don’t even know where you come from. You must tell me

  the truth first.

  八戒:唉,别提了,想当年我本是天上的天篷元帅,上天入地,八面威风。只因冒犯了嫦娥,

  被玉帝贬下凡尘,错投了猪胎,长成这般模样。

  Alas! Don’t mention it. I was Tianpeng marshal, I could fly between heaven and the

  world. Only because I made a big mistake, I was punished by Yudi. So I became a pig.

  That’s why I am so ugly.

  小女子:亏你长得这么丑,还敢出来见人。

  You look too ugly to meet people.

  八戒:本来我也不想出来,只是南海观音点化我,叫我在这里等候前往西天的取经人。等了这么久,

  也不见,便出来逛逛,能碰到娘子你,是我一生的造化,还管它什么西天取经呢?(八戒高兴地过

  去想拉小女子的手)

  I didn’t want to come here. Nanhai Guanyin asked me to wait for Tangseng. I've been

  waiting for a long time, but nobody has come. It’s lucky to meet you here.

  小女子(把手甩开):你说自己是天上的神仙,怎么连我都背不动,真让人难以相信。

  You said that you were an immortal in the heaven . Why can’t you carry me? It’s

  impossible!

  八戒:我真的是天上的神仙,你干嘛不信呢你。

  I am really the immortal. Why don’t you believe me?

  小女子:那你拿出点本事来瞧瞧。

  Show me some gongfu then.

  八戒:好,让我露两手来给你看看。

本文《《孙悟空vs猪八戒》-校园小品剧本(英语版)(4)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:mail@taiciwang.com