《灰姑娘》-校园英语小品短剧本(搞笑+煽情)

来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)发布时间:2012-12-12

Stepm: nor do I , but ,she certainly is …

Wait! There is something familiar about her 我也是,但是她应该是,等等,有些地方和她很像。.

Prince: so this is love , so this is love ,so this is what life worthwhile and now I know …the key to a Heaven is mine ,my heart has wings, and I can fly ,I’ll touch every star in the sky, . I ‘ve been dreaming of…so thiS is love 这就是爱,所以这就是爱,这就是生命的真正价值,现在我知道了……我已经拥有了通往天堂的钥匙,我的心有了翅膀,我能够飞翔,我即将触摸到天空中的每颗星星,我一直都梦想象现在这样……这就是爱

Cin: oh my goodness我的天

Prince: what’s the matter?什么事

Cin: it’s midnight.到牛夜

Prince,: no no ,wait! You can’t go now, it’s only不不,等等,你不能走,

Cin: oh I must please ,please , I must !我必须走,马上离开

Prince: but why?但是为什么?

Cin: well,, I … I … oh the prince, I haven’t met the prince,我,我,王子,我还没见过王子。

Prince: a prince? But didn’t you know…王子,但是你不知道。。。.

Cin: goodbye!再见

Prince: no wait! Come back! Please,come back! I don’t even know your name! how will I find you? Wait ! please wait! 不等等,回来,请回来,我还不知道你的名字,我怎么找到你,请等等。

五,DUKE ,KING

Duke: your majesty, I see no point in beating about the bush ,the young lady disappeared ,leaving behind only this glass slipper.陛下,别做无用功了,那个女士已经不见了,留下的只有这只玻璃鞋。

King: who is she? Where did she live? 她是谁,住哪?

Duke: but I didn’t get a chance…但是我没有机会知道

King: what did you say? You mean you know onthing about the lady? 你说什么,你的意思是关于她的你什么都有不知道。

Duke: Yes ,it’s true, sir ,all we could find was this glass slipper , the prince swears he’ll marry none but the girl who fits this slipper.是的,我们要找到鞋的主人,王子只娶能穿这只鞋的人

本文《《灰姑娘》-校园英语小品短剧本(搞笑+煽情)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:mail@taiciwang.com