来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)
发布时间:2014-06-04
截图电影名称:伴我同行
经典电影台词:
0:11:45,537 --> 00:11:46,595
老天
Jesus!
快离开这里
Let's get outta here!
是戈帝干的 戈帝吕强斯想扫平岩城
Gordie did it! Gordie Lachance is shooting up Castle Rock!
是什么人?谁在这里放炮?
Who did that? Who's letting cherry bombs off out here?
你真该看看刚才自己的表情
Man, you should've seen your face. Damn, that was cool.
- 他妈的绝死了 - 你知道那枪装了子弹,浑球
- That was really fine. - You knew it was loaded, you wet end.
一定会完蛋 刚才塔波太太看到我了
I'm gonna be in trouble. That Tupper babe saw me.
少来了,戈帝 她以为我们是在放鞭炮
Shit, she thought it was firecrackers.
- 我不管,你不该这样耍我 - 戈帝
- I don't care. That was a mean trick. - Hey, Gordie.
我也不知道有子弹
I didn't know it was loaded.
- 不骗你 - 你敢发誓吗?
- Honest. - You swear?
好,我发誓
Yeah, I swear.
以你妈妈的名誉发誓?
On your mother's name?
可以
Yeah.
如果你撒谎她得下地狱 你敢吗?
Even if she goes to hell 'cause you lied?
我以此发誓
Yeah, I swear.
一言既出
Pinky swear?
四马难追
Pinky swear.
截图电影名称:伴我同行
经典电影台词:
我一无是处
I'm no good.
我爸说的,我一无是处
My dad said it. I'm no good.
那是因为他不了解你
He doesn't know you.
- 他恨我 - 他不恨你
- He hates me. - He doesn't hate you.
- 他恨我 - 他只是不了解你而已
- He hates me! - No! He just doesn't know you.
他恨我,我的爸爸恨我
He hates me. My dad hates me.
他恨我,我一无是处
He hates me. I'm no good.
以后你会成为一个大作家,戈帝
You're gonna be a great writer someday, Gordie.
你说不定还会写我们的事 万一你找不到题材的话
You might even write about us guys, if you ever get hard up for material.
那我一定是江郞才尽了 才会这么做
Guess I'd have to be pretty hard up, huh?
对
Yeah.
截图电影名称:伴我同行
经典电影台词:
饭后一根烟 快乐似神仙
Nothing like a smoke after a meal.
我珍视此刻
Yeah. I cherish these moments.