《美丽心灵》经典对白大全(4)

来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)发布时间:2015-05-26

  17、

  -Hansen: What about the…

  那个……

  Well, you know.

  其实你也知道。

  Are they gone?

  他们消失了吗?

  -Nash: No, they're not gone.

  没有,他们没有消失。

  And maybe they never will be.

  说不定他们永远也不会消失。

  But I've gotten used to ignoring them...

  我已经习惯不理会他们了……

  and I think as a result they've kind of given up on me.

  而且我想因此,他们也已经对我放弃了。

  You think that's what it's like...

  你以为我们的梦……

  with all our dreams and our nightmares, Martin?

  以及噩梦就是这样的吗,Martin?

  You've got to keep feeding them for them to stay alive?

  不停的饲养他们让他们活者?

  -Hansen: John, they…haunt you, though.

  John,可是,他们……经常困扰你。

  -Nash: They're my past, Martin. Everybody's haunted by their past.

  他们已经是过去了,Martin。每一个人都在被过去所困扰着。

  Well, good-bye.

  那好吧,再见。

  -Hansen: John, I'll talk to the department.

  John,我会跟部门谈谈的。

  Maybe in the spring.

  也许春天的时候。

  18、

  Hansen: Hey, Nash?

  嘿,Nash?

  You…You scared?

  你……你害怕了吗?

  -Nash: Terrified.

  恐吓、

  Mortified. Petrified.

  恐惧、恐慑、

  Stupefied by you.

  恐慌……都是被你弄的。

  19、

  -Princeton Student A: Thanks, Professor.

  谢谢教授。

  -Nash: Good-bye.

  再见。

  -Princeton Student A: Have a nice day.

  祝你一天愉快。

  -Nash: Good-bye.

  再见。

  Papers in hand, Mr. Beyer.

  论文在我那,Mr. Beyer。

  -Thomas King: Professor Nash?

  Nash教授?

  -Nash: Can you see him?

  你看的见他吗?

  -Princeton Student B: Yeah.

  能啊。

  -Nash: You sure?

  你肯定?

  -Princeton Student B: Uh-huh.

  嗯哼。

  -Nash: Positive? He's within your vision?

  确实肯定?他在你的视线里?

  Okay. Good.

  行了,那就好。

  Forgive me, I'm just always suspicious of new people.

  请原谅我,我只是对生人都有些怀疑。

  -Princeton Student B: See you next week, Professor.

  下周见,教授。

  -Nash: See you next week.

  下周见。

  So now that I know that you're real,

  那么现在我知道你是真实的了,

  who are you, and what can I do for you?

  你是谁,还有我能为你做些什么?

  20、

  I would have thought the nominations...

  我一直以为……

  for the Nobel Prize would have been secret.

  诺贝尔奖的提名是秘密的。

  I would have thought you'd only find out...

  我以为你只能知道……

  if you won or lost.

  你是赢了还是输了。

  -Thomas King: That is generally the case, yes.

  没错,通常都是这样。

  But these are special circumstances.

  但有时会有特别的情况。

  The awards are substantial.

  这个奖是非常重要的。

  They require private funding. As such,

  他需要个人筹款。同样,

  the image of the Nobel is...

  诺贝尔的形象也是……

  -Nash: I see. You came here to find out if I was crazy?

  我明白了。你是来这看我有没有发疯?

  Find out if I would...

  看我会不会……

  screw everything up if I actually won?

  真的得了奖后,把一切都搞杂?

  Dance around the podium, strip naked and squawk like a chicken,

  在主席台上跳舞,脱光衣服,像鸡一样嘶叫,

  things of this nature?

  已经其它跟这差不多性质的事?

  -Thomas King: Something like that, yes.

  是的,也差不多是这个意思。

  21、

  Nash: You see, I…

  你要明白,我……

  I am crazy.

  我是疯的。

  I take the newer medications,

  我服用最新的药物,

  but I still see things that are not here.

  但我仍然看的见那些不存在的东西。

  I just choose not to acknowledge them.

  我只是选择了不去理睬他们。

  Like a diet of the mind,

  就好像一顿心灵快餐,

  I choose not to indulge certain appetites.

  我选择不去纵容某些食欲。

  Like my appetite for patterns.

  比如说我症状的食欲。

  Perhaps my appetite to imagine and to dream.

  还有我虚构和想象的食欲。

  22、钢笔荣耀

  -Man: Professor Nash.

  Nash教授。

  It's good to have you here, John.

  很高兴你能来这,John。

  -Nash: Thank you.

  谢谢你。

  -Man A: It's an honor, sir.

  这是个荣幸,先生。

  -Nash: Thank you very much.

  非常感谢你。

  -Man B: A privilege, Professor.

  我的光荣,教授。

  -Man C: Professor.

  教授。

  -Tom: Nicely done, John.

  做的好,John。

  -Nash: Thank you, Tom.

  谢谢你,Tom。

  Thank you.

  谢谢你。

  Thank you.

  谢谢你。

  Thank you, Ed.

  谢谢你,Ed。

  That was certainly most unexpected.

  这实在是令人意想不到。

  Thank you.

  谢谢。

  22、获奖辞

  I've always believed in numbers.

  我一直都相信数字。

  In the equations and logics... that lead to reason.

  还有那些引导推理的……方程式和逻辑。

  But after a lifetime of such pursuits,

  但是在一生的追求后,

  I ask,

  我问我自己,

  what truly is logic?

  什么才是真正的逻辑?

  Who decides reason?

  谁来决定原因?

  My quest has taken me through the physical,

  我的追求带领我穿过了物理,

  the metaphysical,

  形而上学,

  the delusional...

  幻觉……

  and back.

  又带了回来。

  And I have made the most important discovery of my career.

  同时我做了生涯中最重要的发现。

  The most important discovery of my life.

  我生命中最重要的发现。

  It is only in the mysterious equations of love...

  这只有在神秘的爱的等式里……

  that any logical reasons can be found.

  才能发现任何逻辑上的原因。

  I'm only here tonight because of you.

  我今晚在这是因为你。

  You are the reason I am.

  你就是我存在的原因。

  You are all my reasons.

  你是我的全部。

  Thank you.

  谢谢大家。

本文《《美丽心灵》经典对白大全(4)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:mail@taiciwang.com