《美丽心灵》经典对白大全(3)

来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)发布时间:2015-05-26

  7、Nash自残

  -Rosen: John?

  John?

  John?

  John?

  -Nash: The implant's gone.

  植入的东西不见了。

  I can't find it.

  我找不见它了。

  It's gone.

  它不见了。

  8、

  -Rosen: You see, the nightmare of schizophrenia...

  你也看到,精神分裂症这种梦魇……

  is not knowing what's true.

  就是不知道什么是真实的。

  Imagine...

  想象……

  if you had suddenly learned that the people and the places...

  如果你突然得知你身边最重要的人、地方、

  and the moments most important to you...

  以及时刻……

  were not gone, not dead,

  不是离开,也不是死亡,

  but worse…

  而是更糟的……

  had never been.

  就从来没有出现过。

  What kind of hell would that be?

  那么,那会是怎么样的一个地狱呢?

  9、

  -Sol: So, Alicia, how- how are you holding up?

  嗯,Alicia,你是怎……怎么支撑的?

  -Alicia: Well, the delusions have passed.

  错觉已经没有了。

  They're saying with the medication...

  他们说只要用药……

  and low stress environment…

  还有环境上不要有太多压力……

  -Sol: No, I- I mean, how are you?

  不,我……我是说,你怎么样?

  -Alicia: I think often what I feel...

  我常常认为我所感觉得……

  is obligation.

  是义务。

  Or guilt over wanting to leave.

  或是想要离去上的罪孽。

  Rage against John, against God and…

  违背John,违背上帝的狂怒,以及……

  But...

  但是……

  then I look at him...

  而当我看到他时……

  and I force myself to see the man that I married.

  我就强迫我自己去看那个跟我结婚的男人。

  And he becomes that man.

  他就变成了那个人。

  He's transformed into someone that I love.

  他就转变成了一个我爱的人。

  And I'm transformed into someone who loves him.

  而我转变成了一个爱他的人。

  It's not all the time,

  尽管不是时时都这样,

  but...

  但……

  it's enough.

  这已经足够了。

  -Sol: I think John is a very lucky man...

  我认为John是个非常幸运的人……

  Alicia.

  Alicia。

  -Alicia: So unlucky.

  实在是不幸。

  10、

  -Alicia: What are you thinking about?

  你在想什么那?

  -Nash: What do people do?

  人们都干些什么?

  -Alicia: It's life, John.

  生活啊,John。

  Activities available,

  可做的事有很多,

  just add meaning.

  只要加上含义就行了。

  You could try leaving the house.

  你可以尝试着出去转转。

  You know, maybe...

  你呢,也可以……

  talk to people.

  和人交谈。

  You could try taking out the garbage.

  你可以尝试着把垃圾拎出去。

  -Nash: And there's some more…there's some more in...

  那还有一些……还有一些在……

  -Alicia: Who…Who were you talking to?

  你刚跟谁……谁讲话呢?

  -Nash: Garbage man.

  收垃圾的人。

  -Alicia: Garbage men don't come at night.

  收垃圾的人晚上是不会来的。

  -Nash: I guess around here they do.

  我猜在这的会。

  -Alicia: Sorry.

  对不起。

  (Alicia误以为Nash又犯病了,结果真的有garbage man,哈哈~)

  11、

  -Nash:I understand..

  我明白了。

  -Nash: She never gets old.

  她永远都不长大。

  Marcee can't be real. She never gets old.

  Marcee不可能是真的。她永远都不长大。

  12、

  -Rosen: Why did you stop your meds?

  你为什么停了你的药?

  -Nash: Because I couldn't do my work.

  因为我无法工作。

  I couldn't help with the baby.

  我无法帮助照顾小孩。

  I couldn't…

  我无法……

  I couldn't respond to my wife.

  我无法回应我的妻子。

  13、

  -Rosen: Schizophrenia is degenerative. Some days maybe symptom-free,

  精神分裂症是会退化的,有一天你的症状会消失,

  but over time, you are getting worse.

  但长时间的持续,会使你更糟。

  -Nash: It's a problem. That's all it is.

  这是一个问题。仅此而已。

  It's a problem with no solution.

  这是一个没有答案的问题。

  And that's what I do, I solve problems.

  我就是干这个的,我解问题。

  That's what I do best.

  这也是我在行的。

  -Rosen: This isn't math.

  这不是数学。

  You can't come up with a formula...

  你无法想出个公式……

  to change the way you experience the world.

  来改变你感觉世界的方法。

  -Nash: All I have to do is apply my mind.

  我所需要做的只是使用我的大脑。

  -Rosen: There's no theorem, no proof.

  这没有定律,也没有证明。

  You can't reason your way out of this.

  你是无法理出头绪的。

  -Nash: Why not? Why can't I?

  为什么?为什么我不行?

  -Rosen: Because your mind is where the problem is in the first place.

  因为你的大脑就是问题的根源。

  14、

  -Alicia: Would you have hurt me, John?

  你会伤害我吗,John?

  -Nash: I don't know.

  我不知道。

  Maybe you should let Dr. Rosen drive you to your mother's.

  也许你应该让Dr. Rosen送你去你妈那。

  -Alicia: Rosen said to call if you try and kill me or anything.

  Rosen说如果你想杀我或其它什么的就给他打电话。

  You want to know what's real?

  你想知道什么是真的?

  This.

  这个。

  This.

  这个。

  This.

  这个。

  This is real.

  这个是真的。

  Maybe the part...

  也许……

  that knows the waking from the dream,

  能知道从梦中醒来的部分,

  maybe it isn't here.

  可能不在这。

  Maybe it's here.

  而是在这。

  I need to believe...

  我需要相信……

  that something extraordinary is possible.

  奇迹是可能的。

  15、

  -Charles: John, now, you can't ignore me forever.

  John,你不能永远都这样忽视我。

  -Nash: Charles, you've been a very good friend to me.

  Charles,你一直都是我非常好的朋友。

  The best.

  最好的。

  But I won't talk to you again.

  但我不会再跟你讲话了。

  I just can't.

  我就是不能。

  Same goes for you, baby girl.

  你也一样,宝贝。

  Good-bye.

  别了。

  Good-bye.

  别了。

  16、

  I was wondering if I might audit your course.

  我想知道我能不能旁听你的课程。

  -Princeton Professor: It's…It's an honor, Professor Nash.

  这是……这是我的荣幸。Nash教授。

  Is something wrong?

  有什么不对的吗?

  -Nash: This will be my first class.

  这将是我上的第一堂课。

  Good morning,

  早上好。

  eager young minds.

  饥渴的年轻人们。

本文《《美丽心灵》经典对白大全(3)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:mail@taiciwang.com