《美丽心灵》经典对白大全(2)

来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)发布时间:2015-05-26

  5、

  -Rosen: John has schizophrenia.

  John有精神分裂症。

  People with this disorder are often paranoid.

  有这失调症的人通常都会妄想。

  -Alicia: But…But his work.

  但……但他的工作。

  He deals with conspiracies...

  是和协议有关的……

  -Rosen: Yes, yes, I know.

  是的,没错,我知道。

  In John's world, these behaviors are... accepted,

  在John的世界里,这些行为是……允许的,

  encouraged.

  鼓励的。

  As such, his illness may have gone untreated...

  同样,他的症状也就一直持续着……

  far longer than is typical.

  比一般要长的时间而没有得到治疗。

  -Alicia: What do you mean? How long?

  你什么意思?有多久?

  -Rosen: Possibly since graduate school?

  估计大学的时候?

  At least that's when his hallucinations seem to have begun.

  至少,那是他这些幻想开始的时候。

  -Alicia: What are you talking about? What hallucinations?

  你在说些什么?什么幻想?

  -Rosen: One, so far, that I am aware of.

  目前,我已经察觉到一个。

  An imaginary roommate named Charles Herman.

  一个虚构的室友叫Charles Herman。

  -Alicia: Charles isn't imaginary.

  Charles不是虚构的。

  He and John have been best friends since Princeton.

  他和John自从普林斯顿以来就是最好的朋友。

  -Rosen: Have you ever met Charles? Has he ever come to dinner?

  你见过Charles吗?他来吃过饭吗?

  -Alicia: He's always in town for so little time, lecturing.

  他总是只能在城里带一会,忙演讲。

  -Rosen: Was he at your wedding?

  他参加了你们的婚礼吗?

  -Alicia: He had to teach.

  他需要教课。

  -Rosen: Have you ever seen a picture of him, talked to him on the telephone?

  你见过他的照片,和他在电话上谈过话吗?

  -Alicia: This is ridiculous.

  这简直是荒谬。

  -Rosen: I phoned Princeton.

  我给普林斯顿去了电话,

  According to their housing records,

  根据他们的住房纪录,

  John lived alone.

  John是独自一人住。

  Now, which is more likely…that your husband,

  听着,哪一个更可信……是你的丈夫,

  a mathematician with no military training,

  一个没有受过军训的数学家,

  is a government spy fleeing the Russians…

  是一个躲避俄罗斯人的政府间谍……

  -Alicia: You're making him sound crazy.

  你把他说的跟疯子似的。

  -Rosen: ...or, that he has lost his grip on reality?

  还是说他无法控制现实?

  Now the only way I can help him...

  现在,我唯一能够帮助他的方法……

  is to show him the difference...

  就是让他知道……

  between what's real...

  什么是真实的……

  and what is in his mind.

  而什么是他大脑的想象。

  6、

  -Alicia: That's okay.

  这都没关系。

  -Nash: Everything's gonna be all right.

  一切都会好的。

  Everything's gonna be all right.

  一切都会好的。

  We just have to talk quietly.

  我们只能悄悄的讲话。

  They may be listening. There may be microphones.

  他们可能正在监听。这里可能有监听器。

  I'm gonna tell you everything now.

  我现在会把一切都告诉你。

  It's breaking with protocol...

  这是违背协议的……

  but you need to know,

  但你需要知道。

  because you have to help me get out of here.

  因为你需要帮我离开这。

  I've been doing top secret work for the government.

  我一直都在为政府干着最高机密的工作。

  There's a threat that exists...

  现在存在着一个……

  of catastrophic proportions.

  灾难性威胁。

  I think the Russians feel my profile is too high.

  我认为苏联人觉得我实在太重要了。

  That's why they simply just don't do away with me.

  这就是为什么他们不把我弄死了。

  They're keeping me here to try to stop me...

  他们把我关在这以防止我……

  from doing my work.

  继续我的工作。

  You have to get to Wheeler.

  你需要去趟惠勒。

  You have to find William Parcher. Stop.

  你一定要找到William Parcher。停止。

  He can help us.

  他可以帮助我们。

  -Alicia: Stop. Stop. Stop!

  停止,停止,停止!

  I went to Wheeler.

  我去过了惠勒。

  -Nash: Good, good.

  好,那就好。

  There is no William Parcher.

  那没有William Parcher这个人。

  -Nash: Of course there is.

  当然有。

  I've been working for him.

  我一直在为他工作。

  -Alicia: Doing what?

  做什么?

  Breaking codes?

  破密码?

  Dropping packages in a secret mailbox...

  把包裹投掷到秘密的信箱里……

  for the government to pick up?

  等政府来拿?

  -Nash: How could you know that?

  你怎么可能会知道这些?

  -Alicia: Sol followed you.

  Sol跟踪了你。

  He thought it was harmless.

  他以为这没什么大碍。

  -Nash: Sol followed me?

  Sol跟踪了我?

  -Alicia: They've never been opened.

  它们从来都没有被打开过。

  It isn't real.

  那些不是真的。

  There is no conspiracy, John.

  那并没有协议,John。

  There is no William Parcher.

  那没有William Parcher。

  It's in your mind.

  它们只是你脑子的想象。

  Do you understand, baby?

  你明白吗,宝贝?

  You're sick.

  sick: 有病的

  你生病了。

  You're sick, John.

  你生病了,John。

本文《《美丽心灵》经典对白大全(2)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:mail@taiciwang.com