破产姐妹第二季经典毒舌台词盘点

第一集:The hidden stash
S:No,you're never gonna win,Max.
M:You know,when I was born,the doctors tried to pry my dead twin sister from my hands, but I never let go.She was my first doll.
译文:不,你永远都不可能赢的Max。我出生的时候医生还想把我死去的双胞胎妹妹从我手里撬出来。但我就是不撒手她是我的第一个洋娃娃。
C:I use the box our soap comes in as a wallet.
译文:我都穷到拿肥皂盒当钱包了。
第二集:And the Pearl Necklace
S:You know, every time I come here,I'm surprised you're still open.
译文:嘿!每次我来这,都很惊讶这店居然还没有倒闭
M:There is no luck. There is only work
译文:运气是不存在的.工作才是最真实的
M:Might as well face it. You and I are on our own.
译文:还是面对现实吧,我们要靠自己
M:Actually the only time my mother bought milk was when my face was on the side of the carton.
译文:事实上 我妈唯一次买牛奶是因为我把店里的牛奶偷喝光了
C:We'll get there, Max. Because you and I have something Martha Stewart and machines don't.
M:Unpaid bills? C:No, each other.
译文:我们会成功的 Max,因为我们身上有Martha Stewart和蛋糕机都没有的特质。没付清的账单?不,我们有彼此。

第三集: And the Hold-Up
M:Han, you can't let your mommy keep bullying you. Stand up to her. You're a 53-year-old man.
H:Max, I am 29.
译文:Han 你不能总让你老妈这么欺负你。要勇敢反抗,你都是个53岁的男人了。Max 我才29岁。
bully:欺小凌弱;stand up to:抵抗;
第四集: And The Cupcake War
S:Lady chatterbox says your business is in big trouble.
M:Please, everything seems big to Han.
译文:长舌妇说你们的生意遇到了大麻烦。得了吧 就Han的个头 看什么都是大事
chatterbox:喋喋不休的人
C:Max, why don't you ever let yourself dream?
M:Because in my dreams, spiders are always eating my eyes.
译文:Max 你为什么就不愿意幻想一番呢?因为在我的梦里,总有蜘蛛在吃我的眼珠子
M:Crew necks are for squares and Mormons.
C:Oh, cute! Should we do mine?
M:I don't know. If you have no car, why open the garage?
译文:圆领衫是给"飞机场"和摩门教徒穿的。太棒了! 给我也来一刀吧?我就不明白了,你胸无三两肉,露个毛啊?
crew neck:水手领
That's your brand. The muscle and the hustle. The doubled's and the ditz.
译文:这是你们的招牌。一个勤奋一个瞎忙活。波霸姐和无脑妹
hustle:赶紧;ditz:没头脑的人

第五集: And the Pre-Approved Credit Card
M:I can't believe you masking taped the shoe to your leg.
C:I know but these are Christian Louboutins aneven all busted up like this they still have the classic red bottoms.
M:You know what else has red bottoms? baboons.
译文:难以置信 你居然用胶带包鞋子。我知道 但这鞋子可是Louboutin啊(名牌鞋 以红鞋底著称)。虽然它已经被整得面目全非但这经典的红鞋底仍在。你知道还有什么是"红底"的吗?猴子屁股。