英语小品剧本《男孩与青蛙》(2)

来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)发布时间:2013-08-18

  Jack: Wow,so cute!But it’s a pity that we can’t catch them.

  杰克:哇,好可爱哦!遗憾的是,我们抓不到他们。

  (They kept in scilence and then discussed the method to catch the frogs)

  他们陷入了沉思中,然后讨论了抓青蛙的方法

  Teddy: I know,

  泰德:我想出来了

  Jack:(inquisitively):what’s your opinion ?

  杰克(好奇地):什么方法?

  Teddy: We can pelt them with stones,when they become hurt or dead,we can catch them easily.

  泰德;我们可以用石头去扔他们,等他们受伤或者是死了之后,我们就能轻而易举地捕获他们.

  Peter:You are so clever!

  彼得:你太聪明了。

  So they did as they said.They playing with frogs by pelting with stones and killed many poor frogs.

  他们就按他们说的去做了,用石头投掷青蛙玩,杀死了很多可怜的青蛙。

 

  When they are enjoying the game, a brave frog lifted his head out of water and jumpped to the land

  当他们正玩得尽兴时,一只勇敢的青蛙浮出了水面,跳上了陆地

  Frog:(sadly ): Stop your cruel behavior,my boys!

  青蛙(悲伤地):孩子们,停止你们残忍的行为!

  Peter: Cruel,It’s just a game!

  彼得:残忍?这只是好玩而已。

  Jack: Yes,you won’t get much hurt.

  杰克:是啊,你们又没有受很大的伤害。

  Frog(angrily):No hurt?Do you know, one of my friend hit by you,so his leg is broken.What’s

  more,my father was killed.All of us are so frightened.

  青蛙(生气地):没有受伤?你们知道吗,我一个朋友的脚被你们打断了,我爸爸也被你们害死了。

  我们都很担惊受怕。

  Then,the frog was back to the wat

  er,and boys felt so guilty and abandoned their game

  说完,青蛙回到了水中,小男孩们感到很后悔,放弃了这个游戏。

 

 

  Teddy told the story happened to the way home to his parents after he came back home.

本文《英语小品剧本《男孩与青蛙》(2)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:mail@taiciwang.com