一天经典台词(3)

来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)发布时间:2014-06-20

  听着 我道歉 好吗

  Look, I'm sorry. All right?

  不 该道歉的是我

  No, I am for taking it out on you.

  今天我们都不在状态是吗

  We're not at our best today, are we?

  听着 我们下班后见面好不好

  Listen, why don't we meet each other after work?

  一起去看个电影 你来选

  We'll go to the movies. Your choice.

  外语片

  Something with subtitles.

  然后我们去吃个饭 就你和我

  And we can go and have some dinner. Just you and me,

  然后我们再来解决问题 怎么样

  and we can work this out. All right?

  我答应你

  I promise.

  好的

  Yeah.

  好

  Okay.

  就是告诉你我晚了 但是我在路上

  Hey, there. Just to say I'm running late, but I'm on my way.

  对不起我早上那么咄咄逼人

  I'm sorry for being so snappy this morning.

  我想说你是个好男人

  I just wanted to say you're a fine thing, Dexter Mayhew.

  我非常爱你

  I love you very much.

  好了 就这样 你真幸运

  Okay, there you go. Lucky you!

  弄个一年一度的节日 你觉得怎么样

  So is this going to be an annual festival, do you think?

  每年的7月15日

  Every year, 15th of July?

  我希望不要

  Well, I hope not.

  我不想假惺惺的交心

  I don't want a heart-to-heart.

  你呢

  Do you?

  不 我也宁愿不要

  No, no. I'd rather not.

  但是要我说 艾玛在的时候你怎么活着 现在就怎么活着

  Except to say, that I think the best thing that you could do would be to try to live your life as if Emma was still here.

  你说呢

  Don't you?

  我不知道能不能做到

  I don't know if I can.

  你当然能

  Of course you can.

  要不然你以为我这十年是怎么过来的

  What do you think I've been doing for the past 10 years?

  我恨今天 7月15日

  I hate today. Fifteenth of July.

  圣斯威逊节

  Saint Swithin's Day.

  这天是很难过

  It's a tough one.

  我以前都没注意到

  I never noticed it before,

  这一天总是在那 等待着

  but it was always there just waiting, lurking.

  我以前也恨你

  I used to hate you, too.

  很恨 实际上 迪特

  Quite violently, actually, Dexter.

  我很抱歉 但是

  No, I'm sorry, but...

  因为 你能让她发光

  Because, she lit up with you.

  跟我在一起她永远不会发光

  Just in a way that she never would with me,

  这曾经让我如此愤怒 因为

  and it used to make me so angry because...

  我那时候认为你配不上她

  I didn't think that you deserved her.

  我可以这么说吗

  Can I say this?

  没关系 继续

  Yeah, go on.

  她把你变成了好人

  She made you decent.

  反过来 你也让她那么幸福

  And then in return, you made her so happy.

  那么幸福

  So happy.

  为此我会永远感谢你

  And I will always be grateful to you for that.

  炸弹抛完了 接着唠家常吧

  And on that bombshell, back to the sticks.

  -那是我家人 -看看他们

  -There's my lot out there. -Oh! Look at them.

  是啊 我明白

  Yeah, I know.

  所以 我们保持联络吧

  So, listen, we'll stay in touch.

  我会给你打电话

  I'll give you a call.

  不 我看没这必要 我们缘止于此吧

  No, I don't think that's necessary. I think we're done here.

  过来

  Come here.

  祝你好运 老兄

  Good luck, mate. All right?

  你也是

  You, too.

  谢谢你

  Thank you.

  所以 你说我们干点什么

  So what do you suggest we do?

  我们保持联络

  We could stay in touch.

  今天 今天我们不是要干点什么的嘛

  Today. We're meant to be doing something today.

  对 对对

  Right. Right, right.

  听着 今天对我来说有点棘手 真的

  Look, today's a bit tricky for me, really.

  不 不 不是那样的 只是

  No, no, it's not that. It's just...

  我要见我的父母 之后就得回去

  Well, I'm meeting my parents, and then I've got to get back...

  是啊 是啊 那你就该走了

  Oh, yeah, yeah, you should probably go then.

  见到你很高兴 现在再见吧

  It was lovely to meet you. Bye, now.

  听着 现在还早 你要是愿意

  Look, that's not until later, so if you wanted to,

  我们可以一起去散个步什么的

  we could go for a walk or something?

  好啊

  Okay.

  快点 跟上

  Come on, keep up.

  是鞋的问题 我穿布洛克鞋没法爬山

  It's these shoes. I can't mountain climb in brogues.

  又不是乔戈里峰 就是个大山坡而已

  It's not K2. It's just a big hill,

  孩子都能爬上来

  all right? A child could do it.

  我不想让你觉得

  I don't want you thinking

  昨晚的事我会想不开什么的

  I'm bothered or anything about last night.

  我也不要你的电话 要你写信或明信片

  I don't want your phone number, or letters, or postcards.

  我不想跟你结婚

  I don't want to get married to you.

  更不想跟你要孩子

  Definitely don't want to have your babies.

  明天发生什么无所谓 拥有今天就好啦

  Whatever happens tomorrow, we've had today.

  如果以后 某一天我们无意中相遇

  And if we should bump into each other sometime in the future,

  那也无所谓

  well, that's fine, too.

  我们会是朋友

  We'll be friends.

  好的 没错

  Yeah, right.

  或者 你知道 另一方面

  Or, you know, on the other hand...

  继续

  Go on.

  我父母得过一会才来

  Well, my parents don't arrive until later.

  所以

  So?

  所以 公寓没人

  So, well, the flat's empty.

  如果你想跟我继续

  You know, if you wanted to finish what we started.

  继续什么 醒酒吗

  What? Sober?

  在光天化日之下

  And in daylight.

  跟你赛跑

  Race you!

  你想让我背你吗 老家伙

  Do you want a piggy-back, you old man?

  是鞋的问题 这双鞋抓地力不好

  It's these shoes. There's no blooming grip on these things.

  过来 小家伙

  Here, come here, you.

  你和艾玛来过这吗

  Did you come up here with Emma?

  对 来过一次

  Yeah, once.

  很久以前

  That was a long time ago now.

  你想她吗

  Do you miss her?

  当然想

  Well, of course, I do.

  她是 她曾是我最好的朋友

  She was... She was my best friend.

  那你现在最好的朋友是谁

  Who's your best friend now then?

  当然是你 过来

  Well, you are, of course. Come here.

  怎么了 你的是谁

  Why, who's yours?

  我想可能是妈妈

  I think it's probably Mum.

  好啊

  Yeah.

  我有那么讨厌吗

  I'm not so terrible though, am I?

  我拒绝回答这个问题

  I'm not answering that.

  你最清楚你自己

  You know what you are.

  就在这个街角 这边

  It's just round the corner. This way.

  迪特

  Oh, Dexter!

  该死 他们来早了

  Damn it, they're early.

  你们来早了

  You're early.

  我们想给你个惊喜

  We thought we'd surprise you.

  很显然 我们"惊"到了

  Clearly, we have.

  妈妈 爸爸 这位是艾玛

  Mum, Dad, this is Emma...

  -莫艾玛 -莫艾玛

  -Morley. -Morley.

  你们好 很高兴认识二位

  Hello. Pleased to meet you.

  艾玛 和我们一起喝茶 好吗

  Emma, you'll join us for tea, yes?

  不 不 谢谢 我该走了

  No, no, thanks. I should leave you to it.

  -你要走了吗 -对

  -Are you going to go? -Yeah. Well,

  见到你们很高兴

  pleasure to meet you and...

  生活如意

  well, have a nice life.

  好的

  Okay.

  抱歉儿子 我们来的真不凑巧

  I'm sorry. Did we just interrupt something?

  不 没有 艾玛只是一个很好的朋友

  No, no. Emma's just a good friend.

  你昨天穿的不是这身吗

  Weren't you wearing this yesterday?

  小无赖

  The rascal.

  艾玛 艾玛

  Emma! Em!

  艾玛 等等 等一下

  Em, wait! Wait, wait.

  听着 我想要你的电话号码

  Look, I need your phone number.

  我的电话号码 对 当然

  My number? Right. Of course.

  刚才那个我很抱歉

  Look, I'm so sorry about all of that.

  我没料到他们这么早 我们...

  I wasn't expecting them until after we...

  你懂的

  well, you know.

  对

  Right.

  这是我在爱丁堡的电话

  This is me in Edinburgh.

  好的

  Right.

  我父母的电话

  My parents' number

  还有他们的地址 以防万一

  and their address just in case.

  好的

  Right.

  我爸爸工作的地方有传真机

  Oh. Dad's got a fax machine at work.

  电话号码就够了

  Just the phone number's fine.

  谢谢你

  Thank you.

  听着 我得走了

  Look, I've got to go.

  我知道

  I know.

  但是我们还会再见面的

  But we will see each other again.

  这我知道

  I know we will.

  再见 迪特

  Goodbye, Dex.

  再见

  Goodbye.

  再见

  Goodbye.

本文《一天经典台词(3)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:mail@taiciwang.com