一天经典台词(2)

来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)发布时间:2014-06-20

  那到无妨 再要幽默感 要求就有点高了

  Just as well. A sense of humor's overrated.

  总是这样消磨时间

  Goofing around all the time.

  伊恩唯一逗我开怀的是 他摔下了楼梯那次

  The only time Ian ever really made me laugh was when he fell down the stairs.

  熙薇说她不喜欢大笑

  Well, you know, Sylvie says she doesn't like to laugh.

  真是不喜欢她脸上的表情

  Doesn't really like what it does to her face.

  但是你爱她 对吗

  But you love her, right?

  是的 我崇拜她

  Yeah, I worship her.

  有艳遇吗

  Any romance?

  别提了 迪特

  Don't start, Dex.

  怎么了

  What?

  不用同情我 我并不寂寞 我只是孤单

  Your sympathy. I'm not lonely. I'm alone.

  这么说怎么样

  There, how'd that sound?

  是啊 是啊 我接受这个说法

  Yeah, yeah. I bought that.

  这是事实

  It's true.

  写这本书让我有了一点预付款

  I've got a tiny advance to write this book.

  我也要告诉你一件事

  Well, you know, I have something to tell you, too.

  你要结婚了

  You're getting married.

  是的 那你高兴吗

  Yeah. So, you're pleased?

  我当然高兴了 迪特 真是大好的消息 真的

  Of course I'm pleased, Dex. Fantastic news, really.

  还带香味 你们的结婚邀请函还带着香味

  Scented? Your wedding invitations are scented.

  是啊 薰衣草味

  Yeah, lavender.

  不 迪特 是钱味 它们有一股钱味

  No, Dex, it's money. They smell of money.

  8月14号

  August 14th?

  是啊

  Yeah,

  我想那就是人们口中的奉子成婚吧

  I think that's what they call a shotgun wedding.

  350位来宾

  For 350.

  吃自助餐

  With buffet.

  你知道父亲是谁吗

  Do you know who the father is?

  别闹了

  Stop it.

  我在开玩笑呢 恭喜了

  I'm kidding. Congratulations.

  谢谢

  Thank you.

  -孩子他爹了 -我知道

  -A dad. -I know.

  这样可以吗 他们会同意吗

  Is that allowed? Will they let you?

  真是不可思议 不是吗

  It's incredible, isn't it?

  你会是一个出色的父亲

  You're going to be a wonderful father.

  你真这么想吗

  Do you really think so?

  我毫不怀疑

  I don't doubt it for a minute.

  我想你 迪特

  I missed you, Dex.

  我也想你

  Well, I missed you, too.

  不要再玩消失

  No more disappearing.

  不了 好吧 如果你不消失我也不会

  No, well, I won't if you won't.

  迪特

  Dex?

  我们得走了

  We should go.

  没错 我们走吧

  Absolutely, let's go.

  熙薇 我知道为人夫为人父并非我强项

  Look, Sylvie,I know I'm not good at all this, you know, dad/husband thing.

  你做得很好 迪特

  You're doing fine, Dexter.

  不 我知道如果你有收据 你早就把我退回去了

  No, and I know if you had a receipt, you would have taken me back a long time ago.

  但是 我正在努力 好吗

  But, you know, I'm working on it, all right?

  请宽容我一些吧 没别的要说了

  So bear with me. That's all.

  我得挂了

  I've got to go.

  明天见 好了

  I'll see you tomorrow. All right.

  晚安 晚安

  Night. Good night.

  你要在这里待多久

  How long are you staying for?

  事实上看你的意思 只是

  I suppose it's up to you, really. It's just...

  我只是想说一些 不能在电话里讲出来的话

  Look, I just wanted to say something which I couldn't really do over the phone.

  从我们上次在伦敦最后一次见面起

  Well, ever since we were last together in London...

  迪特 在你说别的事情以前 我

  Dexter, before you say anything else, I have to...

  我有点事要告诉你

  There's something I have to tell you.

  你竟然有男人啦

  You've met someone!

  真的就那么难以相信吗

  Is that really so hard to believe?

  -男人 -是的 一个家伙

  -A man? -Yes, a man. A guy.

  一个家伙 我明白了

  A guy! He's a guy now, is he? I see.

  他叫冉平 都冉平

  He's called Jean-Pierre, Jean-Pierre Dusollier.

  什么 他是法国人

  What, he's French?

  不 他是威尔士人

  No, Dex, he's Welsh.

  他很帅

  He's handsome.

  非常迷人 他只是非常非常法国化

  He's charming. He's just very, very French.

  什么 你是说很无礼吗

  What, you mean rude?

  -不 -自大吗

  -No. -Arrogant?

  烟抽得太多 还戴着一串洋葱

  Smokes too much, wears a string of onions.

  你这是吃错什么药了

  Why are you being like this?

  天哪 你是说他性感 是这个意思吗

  Oh, God, you mean sexy. Is that what you mean?

  你们俩总那个吧

  You're having lots of sex?

  从什么时候开始我要请求你的许可了

  Since when do I need to ask your permission?

  你从来没请求过我

  God knows you never asked mine.

  但我们刚刚才一起睡了

  But we just slept together.

  不用你提醒

  I haven't forgotten.

  迪特 我们那时喝醉了

  Dexter, we got a bit drunk.

  没错 但也没那么醉

  Yeah, not that drunk.

  你鞋都没脱就把裤子拽下来了

  You took your trousers off over your shoes.

  不 我没有

  No, I didn't.

  我有吗

  Did I?

  我觉得你正为了跟熙薇离婚的事难过

  I think that you were upset about Sylvie and the divorce,

  你需要借一个肩膀哭一哭 或者陪你睡

  and you needed a shoulder to cry on. Or sleep with.

  我充当的就是那个陪你睡的肩膀

  And that's what I was, a shoulder to sleep with.

  这就是你跟我睡的原因是吗 让我振作

  And that's why you did it, was it? To cheer me up.

  的确起作用了 不是吗

  Well, it worked, didn't it?

  真不想告诉你

  If you must know,

  那是我人生中最美好的夜晚之一

  it was one of the better nights of my life.

  你看

  See?

  别给点阳光就灿烂

  Don't fish.

  迪特 就一次而已

  Dex, it was one time.

  不 是三次

  Well, it was three times.

  得了吧 我说 你不觉得这很好吗

  Come on. Look, you don't think it's a good idea?

  你和我

  You and me.

  是 我以前是这么觉得

  I do. I did.

  在八十年代末那会

  In the late '80s.

  对

  Right.

  准备出发

  Better get going.

  我们要干什么去

  Why? What are we doing?

  冉平想见见你

  Jean-Pierre wants to meet you.

  你逗我玩的吧

  Oh, you're kidding.

  我们要去听他演奏

  We're going to hear him play.

  演奏什么

  Play?

  他是个爵士音乐家

  He's a jazz musician.

  混蛋

  Bastard.

  我们免费去听他差不多九个小时爵士钢琴演奏

  We're going to listen to him play free jazz on the piano for about nine hours,

  这该是多么有趣而且一点都不尴尬啊

  and it's going to be lots of fun and in no way awkward.

  你不会是要穿成这样出门吧

  You're not going out like that, are you?

  你省省吧

  Just do me up.

  那就是冉平

  That's Jean-Pierre.

  哪

  Where?

  天哪 你起码 找一个长得好看点的吧

  Oh, God. You could have at least found someone a bit good-looking.

  艾玛 我相信他是个 不错的爵士钢琴家

  You know, Em, I'm sure he's a fine jazz pianist.

  我只是觉得我做不到

  I just don't think I can do this.

  真的吗

  Oh. Really?

  真的 我还是去看场电影 然后回公寓吧

  Yeah, I'll just go and see a movie and go back to the apartment.

  我想明天就赶第一班火车回去

  And then I think I'm going to get the first train back tomorrow.

  你没必要离开

  You don't have to leave.

  我觉得有

  I think I do.

  对不起 迪特

  I'm sorry, Dex.

  别道歉

  Hey, don't be.

  去吧

  Go on.

  等等

  Wait! Dexter!

  我以为我把你放下了 你要是敢耍我

  I thought I got rid of you. If you muck me about, Dexter...

  艾玛 我发誓 我发誓我不会

  Em, I swear. I swear I won't.

  你要是骗我 让我失望 背叛我 我就杀了你

  Lead me on, or let me down, or go behind my back, I will murder you.

  我不会

  I won't do that.

  你发誓

  You swear?

  我发誓 我发誓

  Yeah, I swear. I swear.

  谢谢各位来参加我们的婚礼

  I would like to thank everyone for coming to our wedding.

  我们的故事可以被称作旋风爱情史

  For what can only be described as a whirlwind romance.

  停顿一下让大家笑

  Pause for laughter.

  说真的

  Seriously,

  当人们问起我和艾玛第一次见面时 我就告诉他们我俩是青梅竹马

  when people ask how Emma and I first met, I tell them that we grew up together.

  怎样 怎样之类的

  Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah.

  那天你不会说"怎样 怎样之类的"吧

  You're not going to say, "Blah, blah, blah," On the day, are you?

  你不应该听到这些的

  You are not supposed to be hearing this.

  那我看看笔记怎么样

  What if I have notes?

  快点 给我看看

  Come on, let me see.

  不 不给

  No, no.

  等我们结婚了 你得听我的

  When we're married, you're going to have to obey me.

  行啊 我肯定听你的

  Yeah, I'm sure that's going to happen.

  干什么 不是又要吧

  What? Not again?

  你不介意的 对吗

  You don't mind, do you?

  我不介意

  No, I don't mind.

  但是健康与安全问题介意

  Although, there are health and safety issues.

  我会丢了我的营业执照

  I could lose my license.

  他们会好奇我们去哪了

  They'll wonder where we've got to.

  -迪特 -怎么了

  -Dexter? -Yeah.

  我一直在想

  I've been thinking.

  我也是

  So have I.

  我想跟我爱的男人生一个孩子

  I want a child with the man I love.

  要是他不干 和你生一个也凑合

  And if he won't do it, then I want one with you.

  这样的话 我们最好开始吧

  Well, then, we'd better get started.

  我好憔悴

  I look so tired.

  那就锻炼锻炼 一会跟我去游泳吧

  So take some exercise. Come swimming with me later.

  不 不行 咖啡馆的活太多了

  No, no, I can't. I've got to do too much at the cafe.

  好吧 那就不去

  Fine. Don't.

  顺便说一声 如果你感兴趣

  By the way, in case you're interested,

  我没怀孕

  I'm not pregnant.

  艾玛 你怎么知道

  Em, how do you know?

  你怎么想

  How do you think?

  我们可以再试试

  We could try again, though.

  过来 别 别 别 过来

  Come on, look... No, no, no, no. Come on.

本文《一天经典台词(2)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:mail@taiciwang.com