来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)
发布时间:2014-07-30
夏洛克 你解释一下 我搞不懂了
Sherlock, you'd better explain, because I am not getting this.
让我来解释 用书面形式
I'll be doing the explaining, in print.
都在这里 证据确凿
It's all here, conclusive proof.
你捏造了詹姆斯·莫里亚蒂 你的宿敌
You invented James Moriarty, your nemesis.
捏造了他? 嗯
Invented him?! Mm-hm.
所有罪案都是他制造的
He invented all the crimes, actually.
为了圆谎 编了个经典大反派
And to cap it all, he made up a master villain.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous!
问他 他就在这里 问他
Ask him. He's right here. Just ask him.
告诉他 理查德
Tell him, Richard.
老天 这人出庭受审了啊
For God's sake, this man was on trial!
你付钱让他被捕 你保证操纵陪审团
Yes, and you paid him to take the rap. Promised you'd rig the jury.
比不上西区舞台剧 但报酬应该不错
Not exactly a West End role, but I'll bet the money was good.
但还没多到让他不愿卖出实情
But not so good he didn't want to sell his story.
真对不起 对不起
I am sorry. I am. I am sorry.
这就是你要发表的报道?
So this is the story you're going to publish?
结案陈词 莫里亚蒂是个演员?
The big conclusion of it all, Moriarty's an actor?
他知道我的身份
He knows I am.
我有证据 给他们看 凯蒂 给他们看
I have proof. Show them... Kitty, show them something.
好 给我看
Yeah, show me something.
我上过电视 儿童节目 讲故事的
I'm on TV. I'm on kids' TV. I'm the story-teller.
讲故事的 还出了DVD
I'm the story-teller. It's on DVD.
告诉他吧 事情暴露了 全完了
Just tell him. It's all coming out. It's all over.
告诉他们 告诉他们 一切都完了
Just tell them. Just tell them. Tell them! It's all over now!
不 别碰我 一个指头都别碰我
No! Don't you touch me! Don't you lay a finger on me!
快停止
Stop it now!
别伤害我
Don't hurt me!
别让他跑了
Don't let him get away!
放过他
Leave him alone!
怎么了 小朋友? 迷路了吗?
What is it, dear? Are you lost?
方圆两英里内 都不会有人卖给你了
No-one within a two-mile radius will sell you any.
本文《神探夏洛克第二季经典台词(2)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:mail@taiciwang.com