He deserved it, and you gave it to him.
deserved: 应得的;当然的
他罪有应得,所以你杀了他。
We're brothers, Jimmy. You realize that?
我们是兄弟,Jimmy,你明白吗?
And brothers protect each other.
protect: 保护;保卫 each other: 彼此
兄弟会彼此扶持。
You have to be hard now, hard so nothing can ever touch us.
hard: 准备战斗的;不软弱退缩的 touch: 欺负;伤害
你要变强,让别人无法伤害我们。
-James: I want to go home.
我想回家。
-Victor: We can't.
不行。
We stick together, no matter what.
stick: 粘贴 no matter what: 无论如何
无论如何,我们要形影不离。
and take care of anyone who gets in our way.
take care of: 照顾;应付,处理 get in: 参加;阻挡,阻止
除掉任何阻碍我们的人。
Can you do that, little brother?
小弟,你做的到吗?
They're coming.
他们来了。
Can you run?
你能跑吗?
-James: Okay.
可以的。
-Victor: Keep on running and don't look back.
keep on: 保持 look back: 往回看
继续跑,别回头。
-Victor: Back to back!
背对背!
-James: That's enough!
够了!
Enough!
够了!
No! No!
不!不!
-soldier A: Stand down, soldier!
stand down: 退下
退开,士兵。
-James: Victor!
Victor!
-soldier B: Ready, aim...
aim: 瞄准
预备,瞄准……
-Victor: Wake me when it's over.
wake: 使苏醒
玩完之后记得叫醒我。
-soldier B: ...fire!
fire: 开火;射击
射击!
-soldier B: Freaks! You're animals! Freaks!
freak: 怪物
你们是野兽!怪物!
-William: My name is Major William Stryker.
Major: [常作 M-]美国陆军(或空军、海军陆战队)少校
我是William Stryker上校。
You've been charged with killing a senior officer.
charge with: 指控,控告
你们被控杀害一名高阶军官。
Is that correct?
指控正确吗?
-Victor: Apparently, we have some issues with authority...
apparently: 显然 issues: 问题 authority: 权威
显然,我们喜欢挑战权威……
-James: Just keep a lid on it.
lid: 盖子 keep a lid on: 控制住
别乱说话。
-Victor: sir.
长官。
-William: The warden tells me that your sentence was carried out by a firing squad at 1000 hours.
warden: 看守员 sentence: 死刑 carry out: 实施;执行 firing squad行刑队
看守人员告诉我你们的死刑是十点执行。
-Victor: How'd that go?
How'd =How did
感觉如何?
-James: it tickled.
tickle: 发痒
有点痒。
-William: You boys tired of running? Tired of denying your true nature?
be tired of: 厌倦 run: 逃跑 deny: 拒绝 nature: 本质;本性
你们厌倦逃亡了?害怕面对自己的本性?
-Victor: What do you care?
关你什么事?
-William: Oh, I care; I care because I know how special you are…How valuable.
special: 特别
我很在乎,因为我知道你们有多特别……多有价值。
Look, you can stay here locked up like freaks of nature, or you can join me.
locked up: 上锁(封锁,监禁,禁闭) join: 加入
听着,你们可以像怪物一样被关起来或者加入我。
I'm putting together a special team with special privileges.
put together: 组成整体 privilege: 特权
我正要组一个特别小组。
Now, tell me, how would you like to really serve your country?
serve: 服务
告诉我,你们想为国效命吗?
-Wade: You know, I love this weapon more than any other thing in the whole wide world.
weapon: 武器
我爱这把刀,远超过爱这世上任何东西。
Do you wanna know why?
知道原因吗?
-Victor: No.
不想。
-Wade: It's memorable.
memorable: 值得纪念的
它有纪念价值。
Sure, it's a little bulky, tough to get on a plane.
bulky: 笨重的 tough: 困难的 get on: 上车
当然,要弄上飞机是有点费事。
You whip out a couple of swords at your ex-girlfriend's wedding; they will never, ever forget it.
whip out: 迅速出示 a couple of: 一对 sword:刀;剑 wedding: 婚礼
在前女友的婚礼上挥着这把刀,大家都会记得你。
-Victor: That’s funny, Wade. I think you confuse me with someone who gives a shit.
confuse with: 弄混淆 give a shit: 在乎很少
真是怪了,Wade。我想你把我和那些什么都不是的人弄混了吧。
-Wade: Right, it's probably not as intimidating as having a gun or bone claws or the fingernails of a bag lady.
probably: 可能 intimidate: 恐吓;吓人 fingernails: 指尖 bag lady: 女流浪者 bone claws: 骨爪
这看起来可能没那么吓人,不像一把枪,骨爪,或娘们一样的尖指甲。
Manicure?
要修指甲吗?
-James: Victor. Easy.
easy: 简单;放松
Victor,冷静。
-Wade: Fred got a new tattoo. I'm concerned.
tattoo: 纹身;刺青 concern: 关心
Fred纹了新的刺青,我很担心。
-James: Oh, Jesus, Fred, you just met her last night.
天哪,Fred,你昨晚才认识她的。
-Fred: I love her.
我爱她。
-James: you love her after one night?
才一个晚上?
-Fred: She's a gymnast.
gymnast: 体操选手
她是体操选手。
-William: Bradley, take her down.
take down: 降落
Bradley,降落吧。
-Fred: Are you gonna puke?
puke: 呕吐
你要吐了?
-James: If we were meant to fly, we'd grow wings.
be meant to: 打算 wing: 翅膀
老天要我们飞,就该让我们长翅膀。
-Zero:Don't worry, Nancy. More people die driving than flying.
安啦,车祸比空难还容易死人。
-James: How about from impaling?
impale: 刺穿
那被爪子刺死呢?
-Wraith: Hey, be nice, or be your approximation of nice.
approximation: 近似值
礼貌点,不然也尽量保持礼貌。
Would you like a bucket?
bucket: 水桶
要个桶子吗?
-James: No.
不要。
-voice A: Gentlemen, wheels down in Lagos in five.
wheels: 轮
五分钟内降落拉哥斯。
-James: Why are we here?
我们来这里干嘛?
-William: All in good time. Zero?
等下就知道了,特务零。
Fred?
Fred?
-Fred: The tank?
坦克车?
-William: the tank.
对。
-Fred: Yeah, I got that.
没问题。
-Wade: Great. Stuck in an elevator with five guys on a high-protein diet.
stuck: 困于 elevator: 电梯 high-protein: 高蛋白 diet: 饮食
酷,跟五个肌肉猛男卡在电梯里。
Dreams really do come true.
美梦终于成真了。
-William: Just shut it! You're up next.
闭嘴!下一个该你上了。
-Wade: Thank you, sir. You look really nice today.
谢谢长官,您今天很帅!
It's the green. It brings out the seriousness in your eyes.
bring out :使显出 seriousness: 严肃
绿光,让你看来很认真。
-James: Oh, my God. Do you ever shut up, pal?
你从不闭嘴的吗?
-Wade: No. Not when I'm awake.
awake: 清醒的
当然,我清醒时都这样。
-William: Bradley? Top floor, please.
Bradley,请到顶楼。
-Black: Cover the elevator! The elevator!
cover: 覆盖,遮盖 elevator: 电梯,升降机
堵住电梯!电梯!
-Wade: Time to go to work.
上工吧。
Okay. People are dead.
好了,人都死光了。
-William: If you didn't have that mouth on you, Wade, you'd be the perfect soldier.
你如果能闭上嘴就完美了。
-Wraith: I wouldn't do that if I was you, brother.
我是你就不会这么做。
-Black: Take the diamonds. They're yours.
diamond: 钻石
钻石拿去,全都给你。
-William: I don't want your diamonds.
我不要你的钻石。
I want this.
我要这个。
-Black: But that is nothing. A souvenir.
souvenir: 纪念品
那根本不值钱,只是纪念品。
-William: Where did you find it? I want the source.
source: 源头
在哪找到的?我要知道出处。
-Black: A small village, far inland, three days from here.
一个小村落,在偏远的内陆,离这里有三天路程。
-William: Tell him this rock is more valuable to me than his life.
valuable: 有价值的
告诉他这石头比他的命值钱。
Ask him where he found it.
问他是在哪找到的。
-Wade: He says it came from the sky.
他说是天上来的。
-James/Logan: He’s telling the truth.
tell the truth: 说实话
他说的是实话。
-William: You don't know the language, Logan.
你又不懂他们的语言。
-Logan: It's a meteor fragment.
meteor: 陨石 fragment: 碎片;片段
那是陨石碎片。
-William: I know what it is. I'm asking him where he found it.
我知道这是什么,我是问他在哪找到的。
-Bradley:Sir, base wants to know our location.
location: 位置
长官,基地要知道我们的位置。
-William: shut them down.
shut down 停止运转
阻断通讯。
-Bradley:Yes.
是。
-William: Tell him everyone here will die unless he tells me where he found the rock.
unless: 除非
告诉他不说这里的人都会死。
-Wade: He says that it's sacred.
sacred: 神圣的;上帝的
他说那是圣地。
-William: Okay, fine.
好吧。
-William: Victor…
Victor。
-Logan: Victor! Don't even think about it. We didn't sign up for this.
sign up: 签约雇用(报名从军,签字参加)
Victor,想都别想,我们不是为此加入的。
Put him down!
放了他!
-Victor: What are you doing?
你这是做什么?
We finally got a good thing going here. Don't you screw this up.
screw up: 弄错
眼下情况对我们有利,别搞砸了。
-Logan: Enough. That's enough. We've done enough.
我们做的够多了。
-Victor: Who do you think you are? This is what we do.
你以为你是谁?这是我们的职责。
Maybe you'd rather be rotting in a hole somewhere till they figure out a way to do it to us. Is that it? Huh?
rather: 宁愿 rot: 腐烂 figure out: 想出;解决
也许你宁愿让人类想办法整死你。
-Logan: I'm done. You coming?
我受够了,要一起走吗?
-Victor: Jimmy! We can't just let you walk away. Jimmy!
walk away: 走开
Jimmy!我们不能就这样让你走,Jimmy!
-Kayla:Why are you up so early?
怎么这么早就起来?
-Logan: Come here.
过来。
-Logan: See you, baby.
回头见,宝贝。
Hey.
嘿!
-Men: Oh, that’s nice.
哦,好甜蜜。
-Girl: Hey, what do you do?
你是做什么的?
-Bradley: If you turn off the light, you win a prize.
turn off: 关掉 win a prize: 赢得奖品
如果你可以关掉灯就能赢得奖品。
Three tries for a buck.
buck: 一美元
三次一元。
-Girl: come on, I wanna do it.
wanna=want to
我想试试。
-Boy: There you go. Okay?
来。
-Girl: No, that’s obvious.
obvious: 明显
这太明显了。
-Bradley: That’s two.
两次了。
-Boy: Well, that’s a stupid trick.
stupid: 愚蠢的 trick: 把戏
这只是个蠢魔术。
-Bradley: It’s not a trick, man.
这不是魔术。
-Boy: Come on. Freak.
freak: 怪人,畸形的人
走吧,怪胎。
-Bradley: Bye.
拜!
Show's over!
表演结束了。
I said show's over!
我说过表演结束了!
-Victor: The show's never over for us, Bradley.
我们的表演从未结束,Bradley。
-Bradley: Victor.
Victor。
-Victor: Aren't you gonna invite me in?
gonna: going to invite: 邀请
不请我进去吗?
-Bradley: Yeah. Come on in.
当然,请进。
You know, I've never said anything to anyone about what happened.
happen: 发生
我从来没对任何人说过到底发生了什么事。
I'm living a totally different life now, Victor. No need to bring up the past.
totally: 完全的 bring up: 提及
我已完全的改头换面了,Victor,不用提起往事。
You know, I always thought it would be Wade to come knocking at my door.
knock: 敲门
说真的,我一直以为找上我的会是Wade。
-Victor: Well... Well, Wade's gone.
这个嘛,Wade挂了。
-Bradley: I'm not afraid of you, Victor.
我不怕你,Victor。
I'm not afraid of dying.
我不怕死。
-Victor: How do you know? You've never tried it before.
你怎么知道?你又没试过。
-Kayla: Was it the wars? Which one?
又做战争噩梦?哪一场?
-Logan: All of them.
全都有。
-Kayla: Tell me. It's just a scratch. Looks like we're gonna need new sheets again, baby.
scratch: 刮伤 sheets: 床单
告诉我,只是皮肉伤罢了。看来我们又要买新床单了。
-Logan: Yeah.
嗯。
-Worker A: Who the hell is this?
他们是谁?
-Logan: Smells like government.
smell: 闻起来 government: 政府
闻起来像是臭政府官员。
-William: My God. Haven't aged a day!
老天,你一点也没变老。
-Logan: Clean living.
clean-living:过着严谨生活的;安分守已的生活
我乐活度日嘛。
-William: you remember Agent Zero?
记得特务零吧?
-Logan: Still shooting first, asking questions later?
还是先动手再开口?
-Zero: You still chewing on cheap cigars?
chew on: 啃咬 cigar: 雪茄
还是爱抽烂雪茄?
-William: Boys, Please.
两位,拜托。
I have a job for you.
我有工作给你。
-Logan: I already have a job.
我已经有工作了。
-Zero: Lumberjack? 18 grand a year?
lumberjack:伐木工人 grand: 一千美元
伐木工人?年薪就一万八吧?
-Logan: 18.5. Plus I haven't had to kill anyone in a while.
plus: 外加 in a while: 时不时
一万八千五,而且还不用杀人。
-Zero: Starting to miss it?
开始手痒了?
-Logan: Right about now I am.
现在是有点痒。
-Zero: Yeah?
是吗?
-William: Zero, back to the car.
特务零,回车上去。
-Logan: Attaboy.
Attaboy: [美国口语]好小子!好样的!好啊
好孩子。
-William: You know, I'm not proud about the way things ended between us.
proud: 骄傲;自豪 end: 结束
我很遗憾之前的不欢而散。
-Logan: Conversation's over.
conversation: 谈话
谈话结束。
-William: Playing Little House on the Prairie with a schoolteacher,
Little House on the Prairie: 草原小屋,【《草原小屋》是美国女作家劳拉·英格尔斯·怀尔德的杰作,这里指代玩家家酒】
跟小学老师玩扮家家酒。
I mean, that just isn't you, Logan.
那并不适合你,Logan。
-Logan: And you would know, huh?
你又知道了?
-William: I would.
我知道。
-Logan: What do you want, Stryker?
你想怎样,Stryker?
-William: Bradley was killed three days ago. Wade before that.
Bradley三天前遇害了。在他之前是Wade。
I believe that someone is hunting down our old team.
hunt down: 猎杀
我觉得有人在猎杀我们的老队友。
-Logan: Anyone else?
还有别人吗?
-William: As far As I know, Victor is safe. But whoever it is has names, addresses.
目前就我所知, Victor没事,不过凶手肯定握有名单以及住址。
-Logan: I can take care of myself.
我会自己照顾自己。
-William: This is not about you, Logan. Your country needs you.
重点不在你身上,Logan。你的国家需要你。
-Logan: I'm Canadian.
我是加拿大公民。
-William: I know you, Logan! I know who you are!
我了解你,Logan,我很清楚你的底细。
-Children A: Miss Kayla, Miss Kayla, look what I did.
Kayla老师,妳看我做的。
-Kayla: What did you do?
你做了什么?
-Children A: Bye, Miss Kayla! Bye!
拜,Kayla老师。
-Kayla: What's wrong?
怎么了?
-Logan: Stryker came by today. Don't worry. I said no.
came by: 来访
Stryker今天来找过我。不用担心,我拒绝他了。
-Kayla: Why is he bothering you after all these years?
bother: 麻烦;打扰
怎么过这么久了他还来烦你?
-Logan: Because I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice.
因为我是干坏事的个中好手,比锯木头强多了。