1:He's slipping his arm in the drawer and out comes the cookie jar. All clear. 把他的右手伸到抽屉里,将饼干盒偷了出来,解除警报。
2:You crack me up, kamaaina. -Oh, yeah? -你真让我觉得好笑。-是吗?
3:...but l was kind of off my game. But, man, was she cute, though. 可是我当时有点不在状况。不过,她真的很可爱。
4:Yeah, that's usually my policy. Make sure l don't get tied down. 是,那是我一贯的原则,我不想被拴住。
5:Your high school sweetheart got drunk at party......then cheated on you with whole wrestling team. 你的高中情人在舞会上喝醉了,然后跟整个摔跤队发生了关系。
6:I am grouchy due to lack of recent physical intimacy. 我因为最近缺少肌肤之亲,所以心情不好。
7:Fry some up and throw some eggs on it. 能不能帮我做一些,再加个鸡蛋?
8:Well, my fingers are available for your sniffing pleasure anytime you need them. 这样啊,我的手可以随时为你的嗅觉服务。
9:Sea lions are known for their athleticism...海狮的运动能力力众所周知。
10:-You suck, you're good at everything. -Father of the Year strikes again. 你们这些小鬼,怎么什么都会。-又丢脸了。
11:She doesn't want guys hitting on her while she has her breakfast. 她不喜欢在她吃早饭的时候有男的来泡她。
12:I'm not looking for a one-night stand. -Anything with Lucy is a one-night stand, numb-nuts. -我不是在找一夜情。-任何事情对露西来说都只能维持一晚。
13:He learned his lesson! 他已经得到教训了!
14:I never hung out with you in the afternoon like this. 我从来没有在下午这样和你在一起。
15:It's to keep the video as up-to-date as possible. 好记录在录像里。
16:You were going for a feelski! 你是想模拟滑雪吧!
17:Well, you probably thought l couldn't live up to the hype. 你可能认为我忍受不了这种刺激。
18:Hey! What the heck are you guys doing here? 嗨,你们来这里干什么?
19:because you thought you were holding me back from having... 因为你觉得我会因为你失去……