欧美电影经典台词(2)

来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)发布时间:2014-05-26

  安妮:(拿着托盘,伯爵夫人为她取开盖子) 我们所有的一切都是有益健康的。

  COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.

  伯爵夫人:它们有助睡眠。

  ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬间】.

  安妮:(倔强地) 我累得反而一点都睡不着。

  COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schedule--or schedule whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.

  伯爵夫人:哦,亲爱的,你喜欢明天的日程安排么,或者说你喜欢哪个—两个都不错。八点半,和使馆人员共进早餐;九点, 参观波利若里汽车工厂,你将获赠一部小汽车。

  ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.

  安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)谢谢。

  COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?

  伯爵夫人:你会拒绝哪一个?

  ANN: No, thank you.

  安妮:不,谢谢。

  COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄榄】 tree.

  伯爵夫人: 十点三十五,视察农产品组织,你会被赠上一棵橄榄树。

  ANN: No, thank you.

  安妮: 不,谢谢。

  COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?

  伯爵夫人: 你答应吗?

  ANN: Thank you.

  安妮: 谢谢。

  COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.

  伯爵夫人: 十点五十五,到新建孤儿院。你将主持奠基典礼,和上次一样的演讲。

  ANN: Trade relations?

  安妮: 贸易关系?

  COUNTESS: Yes.

  伯爵夫人: 对。

  ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?

  安妮:(吃着一块饼干)为孤儿的那次?

  COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.

  伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。

  ANN: "Youth and progress".

  安妮: “青少年与发展”。

  COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.

  伯爵夫人: 很对,十一点四十五,回到这里休息。 哦,搞错了,十一点四十五在这里举行记者招待会。

  ANN: "Sweetness and decency".

  安妮: “甜美与高雅”。

  COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;铭牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...

  伯爵夫人: 一点整,和外交大臣共进午餐,你将戴上你的白色项链,捧着一束粉红色的玫瑰。三点零五分,授匾。四点十分, 检阅特别护卫队。 四点四十五,回来换上制服接见国际……

  ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!

  安妮:(对着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移开视线,头发遮脸)请停下来!别说了!

  COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.

  伯爵夫人:(收回托盘)做得好,亲爱的,牛奶没有溢出来。

  风月俏佳人经典台词

  Vivian: Hey sugar, are you looking for a date?

  维维安: 嘿,亲爱的,想找个伴吗?

  Edward: No! I want to find Beverly Hills, could you give me the directions?

  爱德华: 不是的,我想去比华利山,能告诉我怎么走吗?

  Vivian: Sure, five bucks.

  维维安: 可以,五美元。

  额外成就

  事实上,在美国口语中美元用 buck 代替dollar 更为常见。

  Edward: That's ridiculous【荒谬的】!

  爱德华: 太荒谬了!

  Vivian: Price just went up to ten.

  维维安: 现在是十美元了。

  Edward: Can you charge for the direction?

  爱德华: 指路也能收费?

  Vivian: I could do anything I want to, baby, I'm not lost!

  维维安: 我会做任何事情,亲爱的,但我可没有迷路!

  Edward: All right, ok? Right, you win, I lose, have changes for twenty?

  爱德华: 好了,你赢了,我输了! 二十美元有找吗?

  Vivian: For twenty I will show you personal and show you where stars live.

  维维安: 二十美元我会亲自带你去并告诉你明星住在哪里。

  Edward: Oh, that' s all right, I have been to the Stalon's.

  爱德华: 好吧!我刚到史泰龙的家。

  Vivian: Right.

  维维安: 是的。

  Edward: What's your name?

  爱德华: 你叫什么名字?

  Vivian: What do you want to be? Vivian, my name is Vivian.

  维维安: 你想它是什么?维维安,我的名字叫维维安。

  Edward: Vivian?

  爱德华: 维维安?

  Vivian: So what hotel are you staying at?

本文《欧美电影经典台词(2)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:mail@taiciwang.com