来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)
发布时间:2014-07-09
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak in the pool after work.我来这只是赚一些钱并在工作后偷偷游个泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?我刚刚拿到演出报名单,你参加吗?
Close, very close.对,很对
you've been working out?你还在健身吗?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建议
Line it up. 瞄准
Off we go. 留下我们
work up an appetite 引起食欲
board of directors 董事会
This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot.今年肯定好事成双了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我们给学校施加了一点压力
Well, it wasn't an official date type of thing. 这并不是一个重要的约会啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意脚下,安全起见
What the heck? 怎么回事
Again from the top. 再来一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team working together, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, but everybody's got their own future. Well, when you graduate, lots of people are gonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.
我很高兴你和队友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野猫队。队友也只是现在的,但是每个人都有他自己的将来。当你毕业后,很多人都会追逐同样的机会,盯着这些奖励并没有什么错。事实上,你不盯着,你会被落下的。
You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你们必须记住,年轻的演员们,学习是不分季节的。它允许假期内闪烁之光振作并且启发。它使年轻的思想得到充实,神奇的未来之门在向你招手,回想每个珍贵的时刻,每个英勇的抉择。。。我像你这么大的时候,暑假早已飞快的过去了。但我依然清晰记得每一刻。