来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)
发布时间:2013-09-23
1) Tumnus: It's something I'm doing.
杜穆纳斯:我正在做这件事。
Lucy: What are you doing?
露西: 你在做什么?
Tumnus: I'm kidnapping you.
杜穆纳斯:我在绑架你。
2) Tumnus: Now! She may already know you are here. The wood’s are full of her spies.
杜穆纳斯:快!她可能已经知道你在这里了。这树林里到处都是她的奸细。
3) Professor Digory: Well, if she’s not mad and she’s not lying, then logically we must assume she’s telling the truth.
迪戈里教授:如果她没有发疯,又没有说谎,那从逻辑上讲,我们必须假设她讲的是实话。
4) Mrs Beaver: Beaver, is that you? I’ve been worried sick! If I find you’ve been out with Badger again, I…Well, those aren’t badgers. Oh, I’ve never thought I’d live to see this day. Look at my fur. You couldn’t give me ten minutes warning?
水獭太太:水獭,是你吗?我都快急疯了。如果我发现你再和獾出去,我…哦,这些不是獾。哦,我做梦也没想到我会活着等到这一天。看看我的毛。你本该提前十分钟通知我的。
Mr Beaver: I could have given a week if I thought it would’ve helped.
水獭先生:要是有必要的话,我会提前一个星期告诉你。
5) Mr Beaver: You’re playing into her hands. He’s the bait. The Witch wants all four of you! To stop the prophecy from becoming true. To kill you!
水獭先生:你正好中了女巫的计了。他(埃德蒙)是诱饵。白女巫想要你们四个!来阻止预言成真。她要杀了你们!
6) White Witch: Tell me Edmund. Are your sisters deaf?
白女巫:告诉我,埃德蒙。你的姐妹们是聋子吗?
Edmund: No.
埃德蒙:没有啊。
White Witch: And your brother, is he, unintelligent?
白女巫:那你的他,是不是有点迟钝?
Edmund: Well, I think so. But mum says…
埃德蒙:我看是。但我妈说…
White Witch: AND HOW DARE YOU COME ALONE?!
白女巫:那你怎么胆敢单独前来?!
7) White Witch: Do you know why you are here, faun?
白女巫:农牧之神,你知道为什么你会在这儿吗?
Tumnus: Because I believe in a free Narnia.
杜穆纳斯:因为我相信纳尼亚终归会自由。
White Witch: You are here, because he turned you in. For sweeties. Take him upstairs. And ready my sleigh.
白女巫:你在这里,是因为他(埃德蒙)把你卖了。就为了些糖果。把他带到楼上去。再把我的雪橇备好。
8) Maugrim: Put that down, boy. Someone could get hurt.
毛格林(狼):把它放下,小子。有人会受伤的。
Mr Beaver: Don’t worry about me! Run him through!
水獭先生:别管我!砍了他!
Maugrim: Leave now while you can, and your brother leaves with you.
毛格林:我看你们还是赶快和你们的离开吧。
Susan: Stop Peter! Maybe we should listen to him!
苏珊:住手,彼得!我们或许应该听他的!
Maugrim: Smart girl.
毛格林:机灵的小姑娘。
Mr Beaver: Don’t listen to him. Kill him. Kill him now!
水獭先生:别理他。杀了他!赶快杀了他!
Maugrim: Oh, come on. This isn’t your war. All my Queen wants is for you to take your family and go.
本文《《戒烟不戒酒》经典台词(2)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:mail@taiciwang.com