来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)
发布时间:2013-10-02
洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?
What do dancers eat?
玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的
Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.
洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?
Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.
侍者:龙虾不错,先生!
The crepes,is very nice sir.
玛拉:嗯
En.
侍者:还有酒
And wine.
洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?
It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?
玛拉:哦,今晚上
Well, tonight……
洛依:喝4盎
Good,Number Forty please.
侍者:40块,先生
Number Forty.
洛依:你的舞跳得很美
The ballet was beautiful.
玛拉:我看不见得
Madame dindn't think so.
洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美
Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.
玛拉:这说明你确实是外行
Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.
洛伊:很再见到我吗?
Roy: Are you glad to see me again?
玛拉:是的。
Myra: Yes.
洛伊:我感到你有保留。
Roy: I sense a reservation.
玛拉:我想是有的。
Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.
洛伊:那是什么?为什么?
Roy: What? Why?
玛拉:有什么好处呢?
Myra: What‘s the good of it?
洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对什么是好的?
Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?
玛拉:这也是个问题。
Myra: That‘s a question too.
洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。
Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.
本文《魔幻手机台词(3)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:mail@taiciwang.com