甲方乙方电影经典台词(2)

来源:台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)发布时间:2013-10-17

Sylvis L. Davies(Mother): You should have been in bed half an hour ago, Yound Men. 
I am afraid i've grown hopelessly too lax in my own discipline. 
(孩子们,你们半小时之前就应该上床休息了。我怕我平时太纵容他们了。)
J.M. Barrie: Nonesense, young boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older. 
And then before you know it, they are grown. 
(不要这样说,孩子们不该被强迫去睡觉。当他们醒来的时候又老了一天。
忽然之间,你就发现他们已经长大了。)


Peter D.: What did you bring me over here for? it is absurb. it is JUST a dog. 
(带我来这里干什么?荒谬,这只是一只狗)
J.M. Barrie: Just a dog? JUST? Porthos, don't listen to him. (walk near Peter) Porthos dreams of being 
a bear. And you want to dash those dreams by saying "he's just a dog"? What a horrible 
candle-snuffing word! That's  like saying "He can't climb that moutain, he's just a man" 
Or " That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just? 
(只是一只狗?只是?porthos,不要听他说。Porthos一直想成为一只熊。然后你却无情地说
“他只是一只狗”,把他的打得支离破碎。这是多么、扼腕的话语啊。那就像是说,
“他不能翻越那座山,他只是一个人”或者“那不是钻石,只是一颗石头。” 只是?)
Peter D.: Fine then, Turn him into a bear, if you can. 
(好啊,你能的话,就把它变成熊啊!)

 

Peter D.: What did you and Mother decide to tell us this time? "It's only a chest cold?"
(这一次有你和妈妈有打算要告诉我们什么?“只是着凉了”吗?)
J.M. Barrie: We havn't decided anything.
(我们还没有决定。)
Peter D.: Stop lying to me. I am sick of grown-ups lying to me.
(不要再说谎了。我大人对我说谎。)
J.M. Barrie: i am not lying to you. I don't know what's wrong. 
(我没有骗你。我也不知道哪里不对。)
Peter D.: "Father might take us fishing" that's what she said," in just a few weeks." 
And he died the next morning. 
(她告诉我,可能几个星期后就带我们去钓鱼。然后他第二天就死了。)
J.M. Barrie: It wasn't a lie, Peter. That was your mother's hope.
(这并不是一个谎言,peter,这也是你妈妈的啊。)
Peter D: He barely moved for a week... but i started planning our fishing trip.
(他一个星期都没有动静了。而我却开始计划我们的钓鱼之旅。)
J.M. Barrie: I will never lie to you. i promise you that.
(我保证我不会骗你。)
Peter D.: NO. All you'll do is teaching me is to make up stupid stories and 
pretending that things aren't happenning until... i am not blind. i won't be made a fool.
(不!你只会叫我编造一些无聊的,然后假想一切都安好,直到……
我不是瞎子,我也不要被当作傻瓜了。)


Mrs Snow: i am afraid it's all the work of the ticking crocodile, isn't it? 
Time is chasing after all of us, isn't that right?
(我想是那鳄鱼的功劳,不是吗?一直在追赶着我们,不是吗?)


J.M Barrie: Sit down, Peter. 
(坐下吧。)

本文《甲方乙方电影经典台词(2)》由中国大陆最受欢迎的【台词网(TaiCiWang.COM)】整理收集,如果您喜欢,请分享并推荐给您的朋友,谢谢您的访问! 欢迎热心网友投稿,投稿邮箱:mail@taiciwang.com